Fresh new start!

Photo by Flickr

In class this week we discussed Project 2. It's another group project.. alright I have to admit I was a bit nervous for our new project only because I feel like project one didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped. For the most part I enjoyed working with my group members and I really got to know each one of them. I got along with them and we each contributed the same amount of effort towards this project, but my biggest concern wasn't necessarily the group members but rather the assignment. The assignment itself wasn't too challenging but the actual topic we chose was challenging. We couldn't come up with a topic that we all new very well so we chose the movie "Cool Runnings" as our topic only because it was a movie more than one of us have seen. It was no problem for our group members to watch the movie but I feel it would have been more comfortable for us to choose a topic we all enjoyed.

I can tell you, I am actually really excited for Project 2 because we had a little more freedom with this project.  We not only got to choose who we worked with but we also got to choose a topic we are comfortable with. I like that Professor Daly let us choose our own groups and topic. I am positive our group is going to do well and I also get to work with hardworking and intelligent people on this project and on top of all that I chose a topic that really means something to me, Teen suicide. Here is an article to give you an idea of what our second project will consist of.

I look forward to completing this project!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toys!

It's harder than it looks..